 Administrative / General / 11937
Re: Lost password
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Johnston wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
A word to the wise: If you currently have only one password, go create another
one NOW

Thanks, Lar - I don't recall multiple passwords being an option
back in the day,
but it's been a while and I may well have forgotten.

It's been set up that way a few years but it's easy to forget that part of the
system is set up that way, it's not blazingly obvious how to get there.

I forgot to say, it's here...

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/pw/