 Administrative / General / 9970 (-10)
  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

LUGNET Admin wrote in message ... (...) Unfortunately, we can't tell if you're listening... hmm, maybe a little ear icon could show when the admin is online :-) :-) Seriously, several people have chimed in to this and other threads, with worries (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) as promised, it's now in place. When you get the email confirmation, you should get links to all the charters of the groups you're posting to. :) Dan (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Need to get password emailed

(...) sure, done. Dan (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Need to get password emailed

Hi, I don't know who to send email to but I thought this would be an appropriate group. I haven't used my password for quite some time and I have no idea what it is. Could I get my password emailed to me somehow? Thanks, Michael Member #82 (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) I have allowed myself to be misunderstood/deviated. As I said before, I am not sure anything needs to be done on this issue. If people really want to find a charter for any group I expect they will find it. I am just not aware of a flood of (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

I can only fully agree with your posting ... and have a question. (...) <mea culpa> This is exactly what I do. </mea culpa> My newsreader (Outlook Express for Mac) doesn't seem to offer a way to see the group charter. I know this is a weak excuse, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

(...) I jumped into this from a posting in off-topic.debate, and didn't follow discussion here until then. Given Suzanne's recent posting, we will probably see changes within hours, which is a good thing ... Greetings Horst (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:GpJtCD.A7w@lugnet.com... (...) Well, I don't expect a direct reply to each of my remarks. I do hope that issues will be resolved promptly though. That's the standard that has been set in the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

(...) I hope you don't assume that Todd (or anyone else) is 'absent' from these forums when he doesn't respond loudly, swiftly and/or directly to each of your remarks. I, for one, have been here every day - listening to your comments. (...) Then it (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

(...) Dunno. I hope so. I was encouraged by his postings. I'm very very glad to see him saying things even when they're things I may not agree with (the LD thing) (...) Yes, I think so. People should start posting very VERY gentle reminders (with a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact