 Administrative / General / 9875 (-10)
  Re: Bad Links (Re: Endless Load/Unload and Transformer Train)

I am so sorry, I made a mistake, my homepage is (URL) legochina.virtulave.net Sorry again! Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Bad Links (Re: Endless Load/Unload and Transformer Train)

(...) Zhengrong, You do some great work, but you may want to check your web links! I don't get to your RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects, I get redirected to www_pay2k_com/portal! And if you use your back button to get back to LUGNET you get (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:Gops00.KAD@lugnet.com... (...) response. That's ok. I thought that the post in and of itself would invoke replies, but I was mistaken. At least I know Larry and I aren't alone in (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) to. (...) response. Moi aussi. There are things happening which really deserve an admin response. I also volunteered weeks ago to curate lugnet.town, both in the curators newsgroup and by email to Suz. No (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) Hi Tim, If I'd realized you were looking for a community response, I would have stepped up sooner; I too am disappointed in the lack of administrative response. Personally, I suspect that Suz is approaching burnout WRT to Lugnet; It's a very (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

After a couple days, I'm surprised, if not sad, this hasn't been replied to. By the admins or by people in the community who feel the same way. Lar and I have had a decent offline discussion on this, compared notes, and are definitely on the same (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Eduardo is out of line (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")

(...) I think there's a fine line here and IIRC the ToS is deliberately ambiguous on it. users are enjoined (by the discussion group terms) as follows: " 4. (do not) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")

(...) What does a gay-minifig look like??? Saskia (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:sandlin-2012012...ink.com... (...) His (...) can (...) opinion (...) So you can justify punishing someone for an opinion? I wouldn't approve of any racial slur being used, but that doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Eduardo is out of line (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")

(...) Really? What if I were to use the "N" word? It's just an opinion, right? I'm sure racist or religious slurs wouldn't go over well, and likewise, neither should slurs about someone's sexual orientation. It's all hate speech. ~Grand Admiral (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact