 Administrative / General / 9648
Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 04:32:48 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Gerber writes:

From WHOIS:

Registrant:
LEGO Users Group Network / Fibblesnork Software (LUGNET-DOM)

Suzanne/Todd...note the administration e-mail address and registrant name.
Now might be a good time to update your WHOIS information (I didn't check
.org and .net, which I assume are also yours).

Matt

lugnet.org  and lugnet.net  are not currently in use or registered by anyone.
It does appear that both are held by reputable web hosting firms at this time.

Since you brought it back up, lugnet.org *IS* registered to Todd/Suzanne
(same address at WHOIS).

However, lugnet.net is registered with the *EXTREMELY* evil Name Zero. If
you need to register a domain, but can't afford to pay alot, DON'T GO TO
NAME ZERO! They are a name leasing scam, and you will not own it. They can
seize it at any time and will make you pay through the nose to retreive it
later. THEY'RE EVIL I TELL YOU...*EVIL*! Go to Go Daddy if you need
something cheap!

Matt (who obviously has issues with Name Zero)