 Administrative / General / 9646
Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:58:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Gerber writes:

From WHOIS:

Registrant:
LEGO Users Group Network / Fibblesnork Software (LUGNET-DOM)

Suzanne/Todd...note the administration e-mail address and registrant name.
Now might be a good time to update your WHOIS information (I didn't check
.org and .net, which I assume are also yours).

Matt

lugnet.org  and lugnet.net  are not currently in use or registered by anyone.
It does appear that both are held by reputable web hosting firms at this time.

.