 Administrative / General / 9647
Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 04:32:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Constantine Hannaher writes:
A little off-topic, but anyone or anywhere that has linked to
my.voyager.net/~lar/ is going to get 404 Not Found. This includes the trains
newsgroup, or anyone searching Google for "lego extended vision caboose" where
a page from there comes up as the first hit.

Constantine

I am working on fixing this... Voyager lost my space and I have to restore
it. It's due for a revamp and I was holding off on that revamp till I had
time but I forgot how extensively it's linked. So I will put it back as
is... some of the images may be missing though.

My apologies. It should be back within 1/2 hour or so, it's uploading as we
speak.