 Administrative / General / 8553
Re: Castle set rating curiosity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:25:33 GMT

(Momentarily x-posted to ".admin",
but re-dorected back to ".castle"...
You'll see why below. ;-)

In lugnet.castle, Bianca Nebab writes:
I was just browsing through the Lugnet set guide.
Lots of the Castle sets (6073, 74, 80, 81, 85 off the top of my head)
have a single "0" rating.  Is this the work of a rival theme mercenary,
or does someone really not like these castles?

A single ZERO rating?  Or a single "50(%)" rating?

IIRC, Todd has programmed the ratings to automatically have
a "balancing" initial/default rating of "50(%)", which is then
added to whatever other "real" ratings are given,
and the whole mess is averaged.

Isn't this right, Todd?

Thanks,
Franklin