 Administrative / General / 8344
8343  |  8345
Subject:
Is it time for lugnet.build.sculpture ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:24:29 GMT

Just a thought because of all the great Sculpture's that have been showing up
lately from Eric H. and Henry L. and others.  It seems worthy to me although I
don't know about how others feel about further compartmentalization.

I love the stuff and would like a good one step place to look to find more info
just in case I decide to try my hand at sculpting in the future.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/