 Administrative / General / 8358
Re: Is it time for lugnet.build.sculpture ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:26:00 GMT

Eric Harshbarger wrote:

I'm flexible. I'm fine with the structure now. If a .sculpture subgroup
were added I would probably still post to .general .build and
.build.sculpture (with follow-up to .sculpture).

There are certainly issues with building that are unique to large
sculptures (distortion, modularity, weigh, etc)... ut I'm not sure that
they warrant a separate group.

In other words,I'll let it be you're call, and I'm sure I'll be happy
either way.

.build is currently one of the half dozen or so groups I do read
reularly.

As a minor player in the sculpture arena, I echo all of Eric's
comments quoted above.

   Andrew