 Administrative / General / 8349
Re: Is it time for lugnet.build.sculpture ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:02:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Just a thought because of all the great Sculpture's that have been showing
up lately from Eric H. and Henry L. and others.  It seems worthy to me
although I don't know about how others feel about further
compartmentalization.

I love the stuff and would like a good one step place to look to find more
info just in case I decide to try my hand at sculpting in the future.

EricH, HenryL, etc. -- what do you think?  Would this help or would this
contribute to unneeded fragmentation?  Do you read .build reguarly?  If not,
would you read a .build.sculpture regularly?

I think it's a great idea, but only if the advantages outweigh the
disadvantages.  The current .build group certainly isn't high-traffic, but
its .mecha subgroup has proven quite useful.

Well, I'm not one of the people building big (awesome!!!) sculptures, but as
an admiring fan, it would be great if there was a newsgroup that would catch
all (or most) of them, making it easy for me to search (and drool). :)

James