 Administrative / General / 8345
Re: New Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:53:54 GMT

The Theme Heirarchy?  The sets themselves have already been added, and
they DO show up here:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/browse.cgi

Or were you talking about for newsgroups?

Jude Beaudin wrote:

Todd,

Now that new themes are showing up in stores and in our collections :-), it may
be time to add Studios and Life on Mars into the theme heirarchy here on
LUGNET. After all the LOM comments are falling into .space and we all know this
is not related to Classic Space or one of it's sub-themes.

Jude