 Administrative / General / 8339
Re: error message!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 04:30:00 GMT

On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 04:25:43AM +0000, Mike Stanley wrote:
Awesome - congratulations!  My dept is also pretty liberal with its training
budget.  In fact I'll be spending a week in DC in December for SANS bulking
up on NT/2000 security.

Cool!  I'm supposed to be going there too!  Though to the linux/unix
security :)  Perhaps I'll bump into you there :)

FUT - o-t.geek

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:010_2>:  Building Set (LEGO/DUPLO/LEGO PreSchool), '72