 Administrative / General / 8325
8324  |  8326
Subject:
error message!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:53:35 GMT

Hi all (espacially Todd, I guess),

I recieved a few Duplo sets today (no big deal) and wanted to add them to my
Lugnet Member Set List. After having pushed the 'Submit' button some kind of
error occured. I am not sure wheter my data was accepted correctly or not.
Any time I try to look at one of the sets I updated (#2602, 2805, 2806 and
2198) I get the following message:

<
<An internal server error occurred:
<
<Died at /usr/home/lugnet/pdb2/pdb_m2.pm line 88.
<

However, once I log out to take a look at these sets it works fine and tells
me: 'People who own this set: Christian Gemuenden' (which is correct). But
when I am logged in I can no more view these four sets or even change the
data. It works fine for any other set though. I do own two copies of 2198
but I can't add them to my Set list, it's really weired!

Can anyone tell me what happened or how I can fix this error? Or will I have
to live with this error message regarding these four sets?

Thanks for any support, my e-mail address is: gech1@t-online.de

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
Lugnet #479 - The World is full of AFOLs - e-mail: gech1@t-online.de
my website: www.members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/my_own_news.html