 Administrative / General / 8333
Re: Welcome back to the world of salaryman (was Re: error message!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:44:46 GMT

Speaking of fuel, though, are you down for short short (a day or two) high
pay consulting gigs if they arise?

Down for means up for?  :-)
In the short-term, I'll need to save up my vacation days for wedding stuff
(no hard date set yet but thinking early 2001) so that restricts the
flexibility of weekdays for a while, but I think there are paid holidays that
are regular workdays other places.  A weekend I could certainly do, especially
once I get more mobile/wireless.  We could talk more offline.

--Todd