 Administrative / General / 8334
8333  |  8335
Subject:
Good Luck (was - Re: error message!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:38:38 GMT

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused -- and for not getting to
the bottom of this sooner.  We were out of town on business Tuesday and
Wednesday and I started a new day-job on Thursday

day job??  !
Can you tell us more?

Ya -- systems programmer/analyst at the BU (Boston University) Office of
Information Technology (same place Matthew Miller works).  Very laid back
environment, very Unix/Linux/Solaris.

Good luck with your new post. I can't say it is a great time of year to
start a new job, but it  is a good time to have extra security - especially
if one is thinking of getting married soon. ;-)

Don't work too hard.

Scott A