 Administrative / General / 7948
Re: Web interface "ignore user" (aka skip filter)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:16:49 GMT

Todd,

There's one particular user that I am itching to ignore, I'd like to not even
see his posts, as they have a tendency to get me riled up and saying rash
things, he's so clueless and rude.

Make that 2 users. And I'll even name the second user... Mad Hatter.

How much is this going to cost? I'm more anxious for this than ever and I'm
not alone any more:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=3841&t=i&v=a

has at least two calls for this very functionality.

However, this user just needs to be ToSsed... and expunged.

++Lar