 Administrative / General / 6990
Re: Clue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:37:22 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz wrote:

Actually, in some ways, I don't think lugnet.general is very necessary
any more.

Disagree.  There will always be odd-ball discussions with nowhere to go but
.general.

lugnet.history
lugnet.parts
lugnet.new-sets.xxxx (where xxxx is the year)

I agree with all of these.  Especially if the homepage for .parts had a
crosslink to .db.inv.

Steve