 Administrative / General / 6984
Re: Clue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:18:06 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote in message ...

Nothing's *wrong* with either of the groups. But I would think it excessive
xposting, because I could be posting to tons of "suitable" groups. It • seemed
to me most appropriate in .org.cw, where Scar is well known; and off-
topic.fun, because it's a fun thing. But I see Matthew's point, it's "off-
topic for .off-topic". Probably lugnet.fun would be a better place. Or
something.

It sounds like everyone has forgotten what .general is for... oh well, it
does mean that I spend less time in front of the computer.
*sigh*

Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/