 Administrative / General / 6991
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 00:54:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Bliss writes:
I dunno if you wanna see everything, or skip over some stuff, but here's
what you could use to accomplish the above...

   -.off-topic +.off-topic.clone-brands +.off-topic.fun +.off-topic.geek

or simply

   -.off-topic.debate -.off-topic.pun

--Todd

p.s.  http://www.lugnet.com/news/filter  to set the string.

Hmm.  Didn't take.  Guess it's a member-only thing.

Just came across this article in my bookmarks.  Everything work out OK with
the filter?  (It's not a member-only thing.)

I should go fill out that monster form.  Someday.

Some people leave it 90% blank and come back to it later after they're all
signed up.  When you sign in, there's a button on your profile page that
says "Edit Profile."

--Todd