 Administrative / General / 688
Re: Profanity (was Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 09:00:53 GMT

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 18:51:47 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:
If someone is repeatedly being a potty mouth, and they've already been
reminded that this isn't a place for potty mouths, then who knows -- maybe
they'd need to get the boot, temporarily or permanently.  Let's hope we
never need to create a .town-square newsgroup for judging people.

So we would also need a .town-pillory group and perhaps even
town-guillotine and/or .town-gallows.

Hey, I'm warming to this idea.....  :-)

-- Terry K --