 Administrative / General / 641
Re: Lugnet.robotics and the Robotics List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 21:15:41 GMT

Linc Smith <ldsmith@pfc.forestry.ca> wrote:
Lugnet.robotics, and the robotics list.  And the off-topic problems will
increase.  I would liken it to a RTL-like sub-population; you have a main
focus, but nowhere to post things that veer slightly (at first) from that
focus.

I think I suggested earlier -- if not, I meant to :) -- that the list could
be gatewayed to a subgroup, like lugnet.robotics.mailing-list or
lugnet.lists.lego-robotics. This makes the seperation more conscious.
There's pros and cons to both ways.