 Administrative / General / 5827
Re: Article rating?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:11:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Selçuk Göre writes:

Scott A wrote:

5. It requires reading the posts via web interface, which I don't think
very practical,

today. But I just got a small fix that makes it easier, and Todd is mulling
over a big change in how article tracking works... with a few more changes this
interface will be BETTER than the newsreader, so hang in there, I say.

if you don't use more than one computer to read the
posts.

Selçuk