 Administrative / General / 5475
Re: summaries on main page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 20:48:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Todd:

Hmm.  I wonder if a confirm/preview page on the web
interface would help this as well as problems of
forgetting or forgetting to test links.  The preview would
show the article in a monospace font (not in the "All"
view-mode of the web interface) but with
hyperlink-detection activated for testing prior to final
posting.

If you want to be really nice, you can make the script
generating the preview page check the URL's, and mark those
that return an error status in a distinct colour.

Play well,

Jacob (one of the really lazy guys)

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --
--  Web...:   <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Dyr/ >    --