 Administrative / General / 5467
Re: summaries on main page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:56:57 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:
Hmmm... can someone help me figure out what's going on here?
<snip>

I think it's because of lie breaks in the message.

Wait, your messages have demarcation between when you're lying and when you're
telling the truth? What ASCII character code is that? I want to be able to tell
too!

++Lar