 Administrative / General / 5473
Re: summaries on main page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:01:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Sproaticus wrote:

I wonder if a
confirm/preview page on the web interface would help this as well as problems
of forgetting or forgetting to test links.  The preview would show the article
in a monospace font (not in the "All" view-mode of the web interface) but with
hyperlink-detection activated for testing prior to final posting.

That'd be cool and very useful IMO.  When you add it, can you also put the
LUGNET header at the top of the "posted message, please use back button" page?

Ooo, yeah.  That's what I've been wanting on that page.  Consistency
would boost usability, in this case.

And having a link back to the replied-to message (for follow-ups only,
of course), would be grand.  But definitely that LUGNET header thingy is
severely needed.

Steve