 Administrative / General / 5240
Re: On web news interface, why is the poster's name dark or light?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:14:04 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Craig Hamilton writes:
i'm glad you asked it, and that it was answered.  (thanks, todd!). i'd
wondering the same thing myself.
Hey, me too! Thanks, Richard (F), for pointing this thread out!
Heh, no problem - I was just too lazy to type a resonse myself ;)
One for the FAQ?
Uh, whatever... :-)

Sounds good to me.  I've forwarded the message to lugnet.faq

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society