 Administrative / General / 4211
4210  |  4212
Subject:
On web news interface, why is the poster's name dark or light?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:14:26 GMT

Just curious.

I did several searches on Lugnet and could not find out why sometimes the
poster's name appears dark and sometimes light when readin news on the web
interface.

Theories I checked that did not seem to be correct.

1) Daughter articles vs. Parent articles.
2) Lugnet members vs. non-members.
3) Posts to more than one newsgroup vs. more focussed messages.

Not important, but I figured there must be a reason.

Will