 Administrative / General / 5220
Re: On web news interface, why is the poster's name dark or light?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 01:52:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Craig Hamilton writes:

i'm glad you asked it, and that it was answered.  (thanks, todd!). i'd
wondering the same thing myself.

later ~ craig~

Hey, me too! Thanks, Richard (F), for pointing this thread out!

Heh, no problem - I was just too lazy to type a resonse myself ;)

One for the FAQ?

Uh, whatever... :-)

-Shiri