 Administrative / General / 4221
Re: On web news interface, why is the poster's name dark or light?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 02:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Will Middelaer writes:

In the "brief" article listings, names are displayed in black if there is
a X-Real-Life-Name header contained in the article, otherwise the name is
displayed in gray.

Thanks.

I know that mine was not an important question, but sometimes my curiosity
gets the better of me.

Will

[1]
ba-lego@cinnamon.com <==> lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
lego-robotics@crynwr.com <==> lugnet.robotics
handyboard@media.mit.edu <==> lugnet.robotics.handyboard

  i'm glad you asked it, and that it was answered.  (thanks, todd!). i'd
wondering the same thing myself.

  later ~ craig~