 Administrative / General / 4220
4219  |  4221
Subject:
Help with slow nntp response
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 01:45:10 GMT

I have been reading the LUGNET groups since their inception using Netscape's
mail/newsreader client without any problems both at home and at work.  However,
for the last couple of weeks, it's taking an extremely long time for the
newsreader to connect to the lugnet groups and sometimes it is taking way to
long to go from one message to another.  Even while I'm waiting in the
newsreader, I can jump to the LUGNET webpage.  Is there something that I might
check to see what's going on?  I'm using Netscape 4.7 on Win95.  Thanks for any
suggestions.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu