 Administrative / General / 4315
Re: Space Shuttle #1682
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:26:32 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:
Well, if nobody complained about the first two I'm surprised.  I'm reminded,
though, of something my mother used to say to me when my little brother and I
would fight and one of us would claim the other started it.  You guessed it,
two wrongs (or even three or four) don't make a right.  Three lefts do, I'm
told, but I've never tested that.

Anyway, I really, really, really get the point now. Thanks.

Cool, that's the important part.  You're new here, you'll make mistakes.  Most
people do, nothing wrong with it.

Welcome to LUGNET - we're all good people, even if some of us come across as
pompous jerks from time to time (that would be me, just in case it isn't
clear).

Of course in Massachusetts, a right followed by a left allows one to
make a "left turn on red" (the trick of course is you pull into the gas
station on the right, and then make a left onto the street you wanted to
turn left onto in the first place, and cruise through the intersection
on their green light).

follow-ups to lugnet.off-topic.fun

--
Frank Filz