 Administrative / General / 4310
Re: Space Shuttle #1682
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 03:28:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:

No, not really.  I think that "which do not explicitly welcome their
presence" is pretty straightforward and easy to understand.

Well, jeez, since _you_ think it's straightforward, everyone else must too.

I am a newbie here, but since I saw these posts, I thought it might be ok.

http://www.lugnet.com/space/?n=1010

http://www.lugnet.com/space/?n=968

http://www.lugnet.com/space/?n=679

Granted, these are not necessarily auction offers, but they are offers that
should be in one of the various marketplace topics. Nobody complained about
any of
these, so I figured it might be ok.

Anyway, I really, really, really get the point now. Thanks.

~M