 Administrative / General / 4158
Re: Specific problem: finding members - general conclusion: principle of least surprise needed on Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:17:16 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
IIRC, http://quotes.yahoo.com/ actually used to go to Yahoo's stock quotes
page a while back.  I don't know about you, but it's much easier for me to

Try <URL:http://quote.yahoo.com/>.