 Administrative / General / 4113
Re: Posting problem with the web-interface!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 03:42:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> writes:

--
Your message was not accepted.
Response from the news server:

Thanks for reporting this,

Whoa, I *thought* that sounded familiar...

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=1105&t=i&v=a

Grr.  Dig, dig, dig...

--Todd