 Administrative / General / 345
Re: My truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 12:39:13 GMT

Once upon a time, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@geocities.com> writes:

This is my very first serious LDraw project.  I've been waiting for some way
to show it off!
[...]
======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web interface ========
http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic

Ooh!  (As in Uh oh)  I just realized -- but don't have a solution for yet --
LDraw .DAT files posted through the web interface are going to wrap at 79
columns.  Hmm.

LDraw doesn't care if a command is on a single line or not.  Except
for comments (lines starting with a 0), which must be on a single
line.  Hopefully, authors are keeping their comments to a reasonable
length.

More problematic for lugnet.cad.dat posting is the .sig/tag lines (as
seen above) appended when a message is posted from the web.

Steve