 Administrative / General / 341
Re: My truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:52:59 GMT

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@geocities.com> writes:

This is my very first serious LDraw project.  I've been waiting for some way
to show it off!
[...]
======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web interface ========
http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic

Ooh!  (As in Uh oh)  I just realized -- but don't have a solution for yet --
LDraw .DAT files posted through the web interface are going to wrap at 79
columns.  Hmm.

--Todd