 Administrative / General / 306
Re: CFD: lugnet.theme.*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 09:34:41 GMT

Michael Huffman <mhuffman@mindspring.com> writes:

   "We'd like to see an alternative area on the net that people
   can call home, and where they can have the opportunity to
   return to smaller focus groups but still be able to wander
   out into the greater community for a fresh change of scenery.
   I love RTL, but I think it's outgrown itself."

I haven't exactly found a news group to call home yet.  :)

Me neither :) -- except a bunch as a whole -- our thought was that everyone
who's here would have a slightly different set of newsgroups that they
collectively call their home.  For example, I'd call lugnet.general and
lugnet.build and lugent.admin.general my favorite "home(s)" here currently.
When I get into Mindstorms more in the coming months (time permitting, ha)
that'll also be another "home" -- or part of my bigger "home."

--Todd