 Administrative / General / 299
Re: CFD: lugnet.theme.*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 06:09:26 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

I originally had things broken down this way back in early August,
but it came up with 20+ groups, and was discouraged by many people
from having separate theme groups...  It's really only the Trains
and Robotics folks who have a whole "genre" to talk about, IMO...
I'm a Space fan and would enjoy a space group, but Space is too
small of a "thing" compared to Trains, and Space is so darned
similar to Aquazone...

I'm a castle & pirate person, so I feel a little unsure of where
to start up these types of discussions...

I've enjoyed the "Guarded Inn" discussion & Mike Stanley's triumph
of finally obtaining one.  :)  But it'd be nice to have a place
whine about Castle Jr. & European castle vs. Asian castle
architecture...

-- Mike.
Michael Huffman                              mhuffman@mindspring.com
http://www.mindspring.com/~mhuffman/