 Administrative / General / 301
Re: CFD: lugnet.theme.*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 07:30:47 GMT

Michael Huffman <mhuffman@mindspring.com> writes:

I'm a castle & pirate person, so I feel a little unsure of where
to start up these types of discussions...

More often that not, you'll want lugnet.build (general LEGO building topics)
for Castle & Pirate stuff -- if it's about building/architecture/etc...

But you'd want lugnet.general (general LEGO topics) if it's not about building
but instead about themes & sets on a meta level (such as Ninja vs. Fright
Knights)...

Basically, lugnet.build is for "creative" discussions, and lugnet.general is
for "product" discussions.  Make sense, or still unsure?

--Todd