 Administrative / General / 1706
1705  |  1707
Subject:
Idea for the Legnet News/Discussion Groups website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 01:07:02 GMT

Todd,

I read news/discussion via the website (because of the firewall at work).  What
would be extremely handy would be to have, along with the description of each
group, the time and date of the last post.  I spend a lot of time checking
groups that have nothing new since my last visit.  There is currently no way to
tell, via the website, if there are new posts.

Anyway, just a thought/idea/suggestion.