 Administrative / General / 13865 (-10)
  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) Note that until then, the traffic link is still on every other page besides the main page. ROSCO (18 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: malicious behavior

In lugnet.admin.general, Timothy Gould wrote: <snip> (...) That wasn't my conscious intent at the beginning, but thinking about it now--Others were provoking him. You're right--they weren't better than him. Sorry if the truth hurts, but there the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) Sorry. I meant to say Al. Tim (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) To be clear, I was never threatened with legal action. A DMCA notification was served against Northstar (host of jlug.net) regarding pictures linked from jlug.net (but hosted by maj.com). It was Northstar that was obliged to remove the link, (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) -snip- (...) My regrets sir, I apologize. Eric Sophie (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) Allister: Please do not call Eric an idiot. Thank you. Eric: Are you in earnest with the statement above? Because there's a way for ME to protect LUGNET and me from such a hassle, but I doubt this would be what you want. Please be very (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) I'm sorry but I still feel that your choice to single out Eric as being "better than this" was implying that others weren't. Eric's actions lately imply that he is in no way better than this. This latest incident was started by Eric (off (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) I had a whole beautiful (if I do so say myself) exposition here but somehow the page refreshed and it all went 'bye bye'! So I start again, and I've noticed from past experiences, that the second time through is never as good as the first one. (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: malicious behavior

Any chance we can fix the murfling code to spell the subject correctly? Yeah yeah, it isn't officially a word anyway, but I still think "(Murfled)" would be a better subject for murfled posts than "murfl". ROSCO (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) I've stayed out of this thread until this comment. There is no evidence that Eric is in anyway better than this. There is plenty of evidence that he is not. Just because people get a rise out of him doesn't mean he is well-behaved. I had (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact