 Administrative / General / 13860
Re: malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:42:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Allister McLaren wrote:
-snip-
Well done Eric. You continue to amaze me. By 'lawyering up' over something
      as
petty as this you've made yourself look an even bigger idiot than before,
something I didn't think possible.

And it's 'copyright', which should give you a clue about how well you
understand the concept.

-snip-

As per the LUGNET Terms of Use, I object to your name calling and trollish
behavior:

"Do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, [abusive], libelous,¬
defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, [profane], racist, violence¬
glorifying or indecent information [of any kind], including without
limitation¬ any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would
constitute a¬ criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise
violate any¬ local, state, national, or international law."¬

You have done this before, you should be held accountable under German Law:

{üble Nachrede}¬

and¬

{Verleumdung}¬

Rene, Steinbruch.info should receive a copy of this transmission then copied
to the German Federal Ministry of Justice with in 24 hours.

I did not ask for or solicit this kind of insult. Please safe guard my rights
or be held negligent.

Allister: Please do not call Eric an idiot. Thank you.

Eric: Are you in earnest with the statement above? Because there's a way for ME
to protect LUGNET and me from such a hassle, but I doubt this would be what you
want. Please be very careful, here and via email, by threatening me or others
with juristic acts. Thank you.

Tim & Eric: You're clashing periodically, ever thought about requesting a
newsgroup lugnet.people.eric_and_tim or lugnet.off-topic.debate.eric_and_tim?
;-) In case of doubt, we also have to offer lugnet.people.kids...

Tim, please do not rake up stories from the past again and yet again; and Eric,
please do not do and write things which are predestinated to be considered as
provocativeness. Once again: Thank you!

Leg Godt!
-René