 Administrative / General / 13842
13841  |  13843
Subject:
malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:52:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Allister McLaren wrote:
   -snip- Well done Eric. You continue to amaze me. By ‘lawyering up’ over something as petty as this you’ve made yourself look an even bigger idiot than before, something I didn’t think possible.

And it’s ‘copyright’, which should give you a clue about how well you understand the concept.

-snip-

As per the LUGNET Terms of Use, I object to your name calling and trollish behavior:

“Do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous,
defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racist, violence
glorifying or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation
any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a
criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any
local, state, national, or international law.“

You have done this before, you should be held accountable under German Law:

üble Nachrede

and

Verleumdung

Rene, Steinbruch.info should receive a copy of this transmission then copied to the German Federal Ministry of Justice with in 24 hours.

I did not ask for or solicit this kind of insult. Please safe guard my rights or be held negligent.