 Administrative / General / 13841
Re: Technic sidebar malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:22:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.technic, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Bob Parker wrote:
Seems to be some link problems with the Sidebar here.  Do we need a
Co-Curator? ;-)

Have you tried contacting the curator of the group? (Assuming you're talking
about broken links?)

Otherwise, it would appear that the images for Eric Sophie's models (and ONLY
Eric Sophie's models) were explicitly set to be a "broken" image:

http://www.maj.com/gallery/Lazarus/misc/Macros/thumb/broken_again.png_thumb.jpg

I have set the images to show Eric's creations properly. However, I expect that
this was done intentionally with malice toward Eric, given his history, and I
will attempt to look at the server logs to find out when this happened and who
specifically set these incorrectly. If this was done intentionally it is NOT
suitable behavior.

DaveE

Exactly. Thank you Dave.
Bob you also knew about this and want to see how much of a reaction this would
stir.

Ross, if you are going to play games as a curator, you should resign, or have
your status revoked.

yours,

Eric Sophie

Sent 2/9/2007 4:51:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

To: Rene@lugnet.com,Jerry@lugnet.com, cc'todd.lehman@lugnet.com

"Ross is abusing his curator privileges on the technic side bar.

Those images do not represent my work.

My lawyer sent Ross a copy write infringement letter in regards to jlug, now he
is taking things to far on LUGNET.

Please remedy the situation. Those thumb links do not represent my art, nor do I
feel I should be singled out. He is attempting to harass me.

His actions are unbecoming of a curator.

Eric Sophie"

Well done Eric. You continue to amaze me. By 'lawyering up' over something as
petty as this you've made yourself look an even bigger idiot than before,
something I didn't think possible.

And it's 'copyright', which should give you a clue about how well you understand
the concept.