 Administrative / General / 13638
13637  |  13639
Subject:
Disappearing backslash? (was: parts i'd like to see in Lcad/MLcad)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:28:51 GMT

XFUT lugnet.admin.general

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss wrote:
   Because that subfile is the entire part, except for the stud. Download this file to your ldrawparts\s directory, and MLCAD should be happier.

This is odd. When viewing my original posting through the web interface, the backslash between ‘ldraw’ and ‘parts’ is not displayed. But looking at the raw message, the backslash is actually present.

I wonder if this post will do the same thing, or was it a one-time fluke?

Steve