 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5108
Re: parts i'd like to see in Lcad/MLcad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 03:20:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   I’d like to see all the new wedge & curved slope pieces; the ones in the designer sets:

A few of these are already on the Parts Tracker.

(Left & right versions, no pattern needed)

I’ve made mockups of these 2 parts. When I find some time (maybe this weekend) I’ll finish up work on them.

(Left & right versions, no pattern needed)

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/41764.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/41765.dat

(Left & right versions, no pattern needed)

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/41748.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/41748.dat

(Left & right versions, no pattern needed)

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/42060.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/42061.dat

(no pattern needed)

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/30633.dat

(Left & right versions, no pattern needed)

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/41749.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/41750.dat

(Left & right versions, no pattern needed)

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=43720
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=43721

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=43722
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=43723

Note that these are unofficial files and can change position prior to official release. This will break any model that you build with them.

-Orion