 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5991
Re: parts i'd like to see in Lcad/MLcad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:06:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   I’ve tried downloading the files & subfiles (one subfile is missing-can’t remember which now) & can’t get them to work; onlt a stud shows up in MLcad

I’m guessing the one subfile you are missing is this one:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s/43710s01.dat

Because that subfile is the entire part, except for the stud. Download this file to your ldrawparts\s directory, and MLCAD should be happier.

Steve