 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5516
Re: parts i'd like to see in Lcad/MLcad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:40:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Will Hess wrote:

(Left & right versions, no pattern needed)

I’ve made mockups of these 2 parts. When I find some time (maybe this weekend) I’ll finish up work on them.

Orion,

Are these parts in a usable state yet?

Thanks, Will

No, I got caught up in Org business. I can send you a mockup if you’d like.

After a long delay I finally got back to these parts. I’ve post completed version on the PT.

-Orion

Sounds great! I’ve gotten a few of those recently and can’t wait to download it :-)

Cheers NB