 Administrative / General / 13640
Re: Disappearing backslash? (was: parts i'd like to see in Lcad/MLcad)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:07:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss wrote:
[XFUT lugnet.admin.general]

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss wrote:
Because that subfile is the entire part, except for the stud.  Download
this file to your ldraw\parts\s directory, and MLCAD should be happier.

This is odd.  When viewing my original posting through the web interface,
the backslash between 'ldraw' and 'parts' is not displayed.  But looking at
the raw message, the backslash is actually present.

In FTX mode, you have to use a double backslash to be guaranteed that it will
show up: ldraw\\parts\\s.  I don't know why the single backslash shows up
before the s, but not before the p.

--Travis

It doesn't matter whether there is additional text within a double backlash or
not: In FTX The first one is used to show the second one.

E.g. \ldraw\par\ts\s would become ldraw\parts\s too...

-Rene