 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5109
Re: parts i'd like to see in Lcad/MLcad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 03:43:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jeff Szklennik wrote: • SNIP Note that these are unofficial files and can change position prior to official release. This will break any model that you build with them.

-Orion

Thank you very much! what does it mean “This will break any model...” will the piece just disappear if it changes, or the whole file will be corrupted?

Jeff